Quintas Energy UK’s parent company (Quintas Energy S.A.) was established in 2008. Based in Seville and employing a multidisciplinary team, Quintas Energy has gained strong experience in identifying, acquiring and managing photovoltaic assets on behalf of its clients.
Aware of the need for thorough control of the investment, as well as ongoing quality control and high procedural standards, we know how important Quality Management is to our business. We strive to provide our clients with services which exceed their expectations.
We are committed to continuous improvement and have established a Quality Management System (QMS) which provides a framework for measuring and improving our performance. In Spain Quintas Energy has successfully implemented the ISO 9001:2015 standard and the same Quality Management System is being applied to all our branches worldwide (United Kingdom, Australia, the United States and Italy).
- Risk assessments against each project
- Detailed Communication to all stakeholders
- Regular review of our internal processes
- Overview and control of the procedures by Group Coordinator & Compliance Office
- Process Management Programs and Data Bases
- Strong incident control, response and reporting
- Selection and performance monitoring of suppliers
- Training and development for our employees
- Measurable quality objectives which reflect our business aims
- Management reviews of audit results
Our Quality Policy is available on our website and is also included in the staff handbook. We require all associates to read the policy and to embed the ethos into their practices.
Though the Managing Director has ultimate responsibility for Quality all employees have a responsibility within their own areas of work so helping to ensure that Quality is embedded within the whole of the company.
Quintas Energy Managing Director