Investment Portfolio Monitoring Tool
Focus on the value-add analysis. We deal with data.
- Data is heterogeneous. It comes from multiple assets in different formats.
- Portfolios are complex and scattered. Multiple countries, contractors and technologies.
- Reporting pressure increases. Data consolidation takes time and delivery pressure increases over time.
- Data is not traceable. Understanding portfolio variances is complex due to dependency on external sources.
- Reporting systems are inflexible. Aggregation and filtering at different levels across different time periods takes time.
- Team relies on Microsoft Excel as a database for historical data.
- Governed data collection and storage. Digital Twins system allows data collection, standardisation and storage for heterogeneous portfolios.
- Daily monitoring. Our data collectors provide daily data updates, consolidation, and aggregation at multiple levels.
- Data traceability. Data is always collected at minimum frequency and linked to its asset source, allowing full traceability.
- Flexible reporting system. Advanced reporting capabilities allowing customised KPI calculation and visualisation, dynamic filtering, and stratification.
- High sharing capabilities. Reporting integration with Microsoft tools, including Microsoft Teams for easier data consumption.