Energy Strategy Support Tool
Fast, accurate decisions from centralised data access.
- Data is heterogeneous. It comes from multiple sources in different formats.
- Energy markets are complex. Multiple energy prices and different contractual specifications for each asset in the portfolio.
- Portfolios are complex and scattered. Multiple countries, contractors, markets and technologies.
- Reporting pressure increases. Data consolidation takes time and delivery pressure increases over time.
- Portfolios should be compared against different financial model scenarios. Different stakeholders with different reporting expectations.
- Reporting systems are inflexible. Aggregation and filtering at different levels across different time periods takes time.
- Team relies on Microsoft Excel as a database for historical data.
- Governed data collection and storage. Data is collected, standardised and stored from multiple sources.
- Daily updates. Our data collectors provide daily data updates, consolidation and aggregation at multiple levels.
- Digitisation of energy sales contract specifications. Digitising contractual specifications allowing for automatic production translation into revenues.
- Flexible reporting system. Advanced reporting capabilities allowing customised KPI calculation and visualisation, dynamic filtering, and stratification.
- Easy comparison with multiple financial model scenarios. Portfolio variances explanation.