Digitisation & Datafication Project
Build your own reliable data tools. Be ready to grow.
- Development of data analysis tools is time consuming. Manual, unstructured development of tools might reduce analytical capabilities.
- Microsoft Excel files are flexible and useful for analysis and calculation purposes, but they cannot be easily shared with third parties.
- Microsoft Excel files require important manual effort for data integration. Stored data is not traceable.
- Reporting tools are poor when compared with other industry stakeholders. Clients want to drill down and understand data in detail.
- Digitisation is expensive. It requires time and experience.
- Governed data structure supporting data collection, analysis, and storage.
- Quick tools customisation, based on predefined reports.
- Cloud storage and calculation to reduce unnecessary costs.
- Flexible reporting system. Advanced reporting capabilities allowing customised KPI calculation and visualisation, dynamic filtering and stratification.
- High sharing capabilities. Reporting integration with Microsoft tools, including Microsoft Teams for easier data consumption.