Senior Asset Manager for Engineering Department
As Senior Asset Manager within Quintas Energy’s Engineering Department, you will support a
team of Associates and Managers as well as Operations Managers on the ground who visit sites.
Your duties include but are not limited to the following:
• Ensuring a consistent and efficient approach with regards to high‐risk incidents
including: assessment of (root) causes, mitigation solutions and action plans;
supervision of their implementation; analysis of impact and liabilities; and providing
visibility to the client and other stakeholders. You will have strong problem‐solving
abilities that you can deploy directly or use to lead EPC and O&M contractors to improve
the quality of their work.
• Evaluation of historical failures and defects across the portfolio with the aim to prevent
them from reoccurring and ensuring a consistent approach across the different clientteams.
• In liaison with the Operations and Asset Managers, ensure that all major issues detected
on site are properly managed by the backoffice team
• Identification of obligations in relation to Electrical Regulations.
• Review and update electrical working procedures to ensure appropriate safe system of
work in line with regulations.
• Lead the relationships with DNOs.
• Ensure and promote effective communication of knowledge, experience, information,
applicable industry legislation and standards within the company.
• Promote a H&S culture within QE and ensure the proper identification and escalation
of H&S risks in the portfolio.
• Ensure all statutory reporting on electrical HSE incidents is undertaken appropriately.
The candidate should have relevant third level qualifications, e.g. Chartered Engineer, skilled in
electrical engineering, with 5+ years of professional experience in renewable energy, especially
in solar, wind and/or battery storage.
The candidate should have a strong technical and project background, and electrical design
experience which should include several of the following: high voltage AC and DC Electrical
power system design, switchboard and switchgear specification, and Distribution Networks.
This role requires the candidate to speak and write in English at a fluent business level;
knowledge of other European languages will be an advantage. Further qualifications or relevant
experience in management are also an advantage. Strong presentational and reporting skills are
required, to supervise the preparation and delivery to Quintas Energy’s clients of periodic and
You will be a confident negotiator capable of interpreting plant and contractor performance to
identify issues and resolve them effectively with EPCs, O&Ms and other contractors and service
providers. You will have proven commercial skills and direct experience of enforcing contracts
or proposing satisfactory solutions. You will also have a demonstrable track record of
satisfactorily dealing with stakeholder interests including landlords, regulatory authorities,
DNOs and others.
The position may entail regular travel to Seville and other markets where Quintas Energy is
The gross annual salary will be in line with the market and with your qualifications and
experience. It also includes a pension plan and bonus scheme.
Quintas Energy is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.