Internal Control and Compliance Manager
For this purpose, we are searching for a professional with the following responsibilities and skills:
- Team-oriented with a strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Process driven mindset is a plus
- Able to build and sustain long-term relationships with colleagues and clients
- Highly organized, attention to detail and excellent follow through skills
- Strong communication skills, including verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated with the ability to multi-task and remain organized in a fast-paced environment
- Solid understanding of financial concepts, including risk for renewable energy projects. Renewable Energy experience would then be a strong plus
- Autonomous in dealing with business deadlines and the planification of the main responsibilities and deliverables
- Big Four background will be considered relevant asset
- Capacity to design proper objectives and communicate them to top-Management
- Bachelor’s degree in Business with concentration in finance or risk management
- Experience in dealing with ISO certification projects considered a strong advantage
- Prior work experience in internal/external audit covering risk or experience in a risk management function
- Knowledge of the Energy markets and inherent business risks
- Understanding of risk measurement techniques and methodologies
- Strong analytical skills including proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- SOX, ISAE 3402, ISO 9000, 27000 and 55000 will also be considered valuable skills
- C1 level of English. Italian would be considered a plus
- Ability to design and report to the Management Internal Control conclusions
- Participate in all stages of the Internal Control engagement, including scoping, fieldwork, identification of findings and reports deliverance.
- Perform control design assessment and effectiveness testing (based on COSO Framework & SOX)
- Be able to work with Quintas Energy’s stakeholders within the Risk Committees by communicating audit results and the validation of findings, formalised in the management action plans to be agreed within the company
- Direct reporting to upper Management (COO & CEO)
- Participate in annual planning; contribute to management reporting of findings and audit scope of work
Growing opportunities internally, by assisting other departments and teams. Work based in Quintas Energy Headquarters in Seville, Spain. Flexible holidays assignment and attractive working schedule.
If you are interested, please attach your motivation letter and your CV (in a same file), stating the reasons that motivate you to apply for this challenging role.
Quintas Energy is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.