Graphic Design Assistant
As a member of the Commercial Department (Seville) you will have experience (5+ years) in Graphic and Web design to support a multilingual team based in Seville, London, Rome, Ireland and Australia.
Your duties include but are not limited to the following:
• Work with Lead designer and Commercial team to improve corporate image and bring in new clients.
- Provided creative design solutions for new projects
- Infographic design for reports and presentations, (Icons, bespoke graphics to show processes)
- Prepare Corporate Presentations, Brochures, Marketing Material.
- Ensure corporate guidelines are consistently in use throughout the various departments
- Manage Corporate templates in PowerPoint & Word
- Keep updated / add new sections / help with design the website
- Create brand awareness through web and social networks
- Support departments with UI UX design for existing or future projects
- Support departments with training employees on better design tips for PowerPoint, Word etc. with guidance from Lead designer
- Bachelor of design
- Level C1 English & Spanish
Five or more years’ experience of:
- Design in Adobe CC (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop predominantly, knowledge of After effects an advantage)
- Working in Brand Management and Communication
- Content Management experience (WordPress), Social Media and SEO
- UI UX experience an advantage
Quintas Energy is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.