Associate of the Financial Department
As a member of the financial team your duties include but are not limited to the following:
– General accounts, accruals and prepayments, invoicing and bookkeeping to SPVs
– Credit control, budgets, cash flows and payments online under BACs and CHAPs
– Balance Sheet reconciliations
– Preparing and submitting VAT returns
– Dealing with customers and other departments especially engineering and legal assisting in completion of annual statutory accounts.
– Prepares monthly closes and reports for reporting to clients
– The candidate should have a Barchelor’s degree (or equivalent), with 2/3 years os professional experience.
– Language: English and Italian: High
– Desired experience in, but not limited to, bookkeeping, monthly closing, monthly reporting. Experience with Italian companies and Italian accountancy is a plus.
Quintas Energy is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.