Associate Engineer UK Portfolio
As a member of the engineering team, you will be responsible for a certain number of assets and you will report to your immediate Manager and/or Supervisor. Your duties include but are not limited to the following:
• Monitoring the performance of the plants at the required frequency through the available portal systems, data cleansing and deviation trend analysis against reference values.
- Supervision of all systems performance (SCADA, security, telecommunication etc.).
• Measure and verify technical KPIs including variance analysis of budget.
• Calculating contractual PR and/or availability values according to contractual procedures
• Record all site incidents detected through SCADA and rank according to Quintas Energy risk matrix
• Record and escalate all material incidents to the Asset Management team for management.
• Accredited meters incident management (with MOP and data collector) and management unreconciled production incidents.
• Supporting the revenue process including reconciliation of e production data with offtaker at agreed frequency
• Standard reporting to clients.
• Specialist performance or design analyses (clipping, shadows, etc…)
• Proactively maintain Quintas Energy’s Asset Management Platform with full site details including components, contracts, technical design, location, automatic reminders for compliance dates and events, etc and ensuring data integrity, completeness and reliability across the systems.
- The candidate should have a degree in Energy Engineering or similar, with one year of professional experience.
- Previous experience in the monitoring of energy assets and knowledge about the PV solar market is necessary.
- Analytical skills and special attention to details are also required.
- Use of Excel at advanced level.
- This role requires the candidate to speak and write in English at a fluent business level according to the portfolio he/she is assigned to. Knowledge of other European languages will be an advantage.
Quintas Energy is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.